School starts at 8:30 and is dismissed at 3:10 (1:10 on Wednesdays and early out days)
November 26, 27,28: No School Thanksgiving Break
December 23: Early Out
December 24-Jan 2: Winter Break
There are changes to the drop off and pick up locations of students before and after school. These changes are an attempt to make these very congested times safer for students, their families, and all drivers on 4400 south. The changes include:
· In the very near future all student drop off and pick up directly in front of the school will be prohibited except for school buses and day care buses/vans. When the new signs are installed this change will be active.
· The drop off and pick up area in the lower parking lot on the west and north side has been lengthened from 110 feet to approximately 310 feet.
· The lower west parking lot entrance is now just an exit only. No cars should enter the lower west parking lot.
· All cars should enter the lower east parking lot. You can now get to the lower west parking lot from the lower east parking lot via a new opening that was created on the north side of the lots.
· When parked in the lower lots please stay on walkways with your children whenever possible. It’s more dangerous for all if you just beeline it to your car.
More traffic pattern changes may occur if need be, stay tune.
Thanks for your patience and adherence to the new traffic patterns.
We are so lucky to have such a great faculty and staff that are always such great sports and support everything we do here at our school. Thank you for always taking Mr. Lee's saying "Learn lots and have fun" to heart. We sure did enjoy seeing you all dressed up for Halloween!