School starts at 8:30 and is dismissed at 3:10 (1:10 on Wednesdays and early out days)
March 16: 6th Grade Maturation 1:20 Girls, 2:00 Boys. Parents are invited
March 18: PTA Meeting 1:30 in the Library
March 21: GWCU 5K Run for Schools 8:00A.M.
March 25: Kindergarten Round Up 2:00
March 30-April 3: No School, Spring Break
May 22: Last Day of School. Early out.
The 6th grade teachers and students would like to thank the Riverdale Community for supporting this year’s Fall Festival.
The students learned a great deal about running a business and working collaboratively. Students’ efforts paid off as the Fall Festival raised over $1500. The proceeds will be helpful in purchasing curriculum materials as well as covering the costs of field trips. Also, to thank the school community for their support, the 6th grade has donated a portion of these earnings back to the school to be used for school-wide needs.
Thank you for supporting the 6th grade students in this unique learning experience.
There are changes to the drop off and pick up locations of students before and after school. These changes are an attempt to make these very congested times safer for students, their families, and all drivers on 4400 south. The changes include:
· In the very near future all student drop off and pick up directly in front of the school will be prohibited except for school buses and day care buses/vans. When the new signs are installed this change will be active.
· The drop off and pick up area in the lower parking lot on the west and north side has been lengthened from 110 feet to approximately 310 feet.
· The lower west parking lot entrance is now just an exit only. No cars should enter the lower west parking lot.
· All cars should enter the lower east parking lot. You can now get to the lower west parking lot from the lower east parking lot via a new opening that was created on the north side of the lots.
· When parked in the lower lots please stay on walkways with your children whenever possible. It’s more dangerous for all if you just beeline it to your car.
More traffic pattern changes may occur if need be, stay tune.
Thanks for your patience and adherence to the new traffic patterns.